The SRWMO supports business and industry across the region by providing an information and support service in resource efficiency.
This initiative is co-ordinated by Margaret Murphy who has been an employee of the regional waste management office since 2003. Margaret has extensive contacts across the region and advocates networking as an effective tool to promote resource efficiency. Margaret can be contacted on 061 496 843 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on any of the links and articles below to see the range of Green Business Supports and Green Business Resource Efficiency Guides available:
- www.greenbusiness.ie This resource gives free assistance to companies through on-line tools, telephone helpline or on-site support.
- www.ecomerit.ie The EcoMerit Programme for businesses provides review visits and guidance regarding energy, water and waste and related cost savings. Businesses can achieve EcoMerit certification based on specific environmental criteria.
- www.leanbusinessireland.ie Enterprise Ireland lean and green website which provides useful information and guides, as well as details of environmental supports for Enterprise Ireland clients.
- www.greenhospitality.ie The Green Hospitality Programme provides Resource Efficiency Advice, Support and Consulting to the Tourism & Hospitality sector across Ireland. GHP.ie also offers an environmental certification programme which is the only Irish developed certification standard for the whole hospitality sector.
- www.tgbn.ie The Tipperary Green Business Network provides information and activities that help keep its members up to date in the latest Resource Efficiency best practices.